Jan 30, 2019
Join Ted as he celebrates his 50th birthday by getting totally
and completely fooled by his wife who planned and flawlessly
executed a massive surprise birthday dinner for him, featuring
family and friends old and new. Hear how she pulled the wool over
Ted's easy-to-fool eyes for over two months to make his 50th
birthday one for the ages (especially age 50). Go back over 40
birthdays ago with Ted as he relives the time he went to elementary
school unironically dressed like a cowboy. Then in a 50th
birthday-themed combination "Grading My Marriage" & "Cooking
with Ted", hear about the insane cake Ted's wife baked for him that
was so good they lived off of it for three days (recipe below!).
Then in the "Catch Up" listen to Ted get through to World Champion
Judah Friedlander who puts 15 minutes worth into a 10 minute phone
Subscribe to A Little Bit Me then check out more from Ted at www.tedalexandro.com and follow him @Tedalexandro on Twitter and Instagram. And see his new hour special Senior Class of Earth at www.atcspecials.com! Ted Photo by Eric Korenman
Ted's Birthday Cake
1 package yellow cake mix
1 package package chocolate instant pudding mix
1 8 ounce container sour cream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup water
4 large eggs lightly beaten
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a (14-cup) Bundt pan.
2. Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, and eggs in large bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment; beat at low speed until just blended, about 30 seconds. Increase the speed to medium, and beat 3 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips, and pour into a prepared pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
5. Cool in the pan 10 minutes; remove from the pan to a wire rack to cool completely, about 1 hour.